View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 23rd, 2014, 5:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 302 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
 Who are You? 

Post Re: Who are You?
hey, hi all!

i forgot to introduce myself a long time ago when i frequented this place. yeah, I'm visiting and visiting and visiting and visiting... the problem is that i forget where I've been - where I've dropped some topics etc.. :) no offense, i hope. i really like how everything is organized here, my only concern is the waste of attention on topics which are dead from long time ago. maybe you have noticed that must have been my preocupation when I last was around here.

my main interest blog will be ready soon.. deals mostly with high quality fiction, one could say drama. the point being the basis is of true events. amazing, really amazing.. i feel like my debut will put my name at the left hand of Fyodor Mikhaylovich and at the right hand of Mr. Miller.. the latter actually never really got to be so close to the former.

if i forget to drop by soon, my name, password, whatever.. i'll be certain to appear again.

cheers all.

September 11th, 2011, 1:20 pm

Hi there,
my name is Gerald. I hail from Bielefeld, Germany. Tentakel convinced me this was the bestest music board ever. So i joined.

I am into (nearly) all kinds of music while having been socialized with mid-90s Black Metal. I have no favorite bands i can think of.
Some metal(-related) albums i frequently catch myself listening to are: DHG-666 In., Nailbomb-Point Blank, Zyklon-B-Blood...,Ulver-Perdition City, Gojira-The way..., Isengard-Vinterskygge

I prefer making and working with music over listening to it from media. I make a living from live-mixing/stage-buidling and run a small project/demo studio near my hometown.
Also i do vocals in the metal band eïs and play drums in the pre-modern/post-vintage thrash metal outfit Lost World Order.

I am more an interested reader than i writer. Only time will tell if i can change my habits here.
I am looking forward to discover new music, views and opinions on this board.

Best regards,
KG

October 5th, 2011, 10:56 pm
Administrator

Welcome KG! I hope that the forum & 'zine will live up to the expectations Tentakel have raised for you! :D

October 6th, 2011, 7:12 pm
Profile WWW
Administrator

Welcome, KG! Hope you could still chill some time today, that was some heavy weekend :twisted:

Jaaa, natürlich!

October 10th, 2011, 10:32 pm
Profile WWW

Hi, im Kevin from The Netherlands. 25 at the time of writing, and long standing metalhead and specificly avant-garde weirdness fan.
Favourite band is Arcturus, but i seem to like a lot if its got something weird or spacy.

October 12th, 2011, 1:20 pm

Welcome. There is a lot of weirdness to be found here. Also, perfect choice for a favourite band. :)

October 12th, 2011, 3:27 pm
Profile WWW

Oh yes, ever since i heard Chaos Path for the first time i'm hooked.

October 12th, 2011, 4:51 pm

Hi there,

My name is Jacek, i'm polish and was always into vanguard music. From NO, US, FR BM through all kinds of Post Metal up to Jazz.

I'm also a guitarist in my Post-BM band but will advertise it in the right topic. :)

Cheers!

December 6th, 2011, 1:42 pm
Profile WWW
Administrator

Cześć Jarek! Yes, please advertise ;-)

December 6th, 2011, 3:16 pm
Profile WWW

Heyyo, I'm Tom Lando, I live in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. I love screenwriting and roleplaying, my favorite movie is In The Loop, my favorite band is Unexpect, my favorite album is Fables From The Sleepless Empire by Unexpect. I go to Fantasia Film Festival in Montreal every summer, I smoke weed and DMT, and I'm here because the lists for the annual top ten polls on this site give me a valuable list of good music to check out.

December 22nd, 2011, 4:13 pm
hi all,

1st, i'll beg for excuse for being unable to present myself adequately at the moment, i'm busy... still, one thing strikes the visitor here, and it's the way of my registration here including the mail that says Welcome to Avantgarde-Metal.com - The Freak Zone forums

curious - Are there other suchforums?

May 25th, 2012, 9:52 am
Administrator

Welcome Amalia!

Not sure exactly what you mean; if you're relating to the "forumS", I think what's meant is that there are 4 subforums (general discussion, AGM bands & news, beyond AGM and the funfair)!

May 25th, 2012, 10:46 am
Profile WWW
Quote:
Not sure exactly what you mean

if that's ex-acto ex-inferis then with exactness the answer is

Et in Arcadia ego

June 15th, 2012, 2:10 pm
Administrator

Well now I'm just becoming lazy around here, I feel. Never trust no-one!

June 16th, 2012, 4:45 pm
Profile WWW

Hi, I am Marko, I came here to find out about cool music and to promote some of my own. I like avantgarde of any sort, so I want to try to hang out with similar people.
I love long beach walks n the sunset, and to eat fried corpses of dead animals.

August 20th, 2012, 1:44 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 302 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next