View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 18th, 2014, 10:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Drugs 
Administrator

mdma, coke, a lotta booze (which is not avialble in kuwiat), and a LOT of THC...at least 6 types of hash...styed off the heroin though

plus prog house parties, stoner jams,

driving around drunk and stoned in a 82 sports celica with anthrax and maiden blasting

drugs made it possibel ahahahhaha

so thanx drugs

March 13th, 2010, 6:10 pm
Profile WWW
Administrator

Haha awesome. You should send a video of that vacation to CNN to show them that Pakistan is not all about religious crazy people :D

Lately, I developed a strong desire to try LSD.... Two conditions though. I want to supervise the manufacturing process, and I want to make sure someone watches after me.

March 14th, 2010, 11:00 pm
Administrator

lsd.........dont record it though...it sets up a bio-feedback loop...and the observation destroys the experiment ahahah ............

go ahead and take a tab or two.....with some newbies and some oldies and have fun...it is almost impossible to destroy ur mind in one trip unless you have serious existing issues (like DPD) or you take a ridiculous amount of acid

pakistan is diversity and polarization.....its a living example of a post-industriala post-colonial disaster state...constant meddling by other states........maybe 10 - 15 % in my income / lifestyle bracket or above and the rest below......sad but true

March 15th, 2010, 3:53 pm
Profile WWW

Thursday I watched the Australian Pink Floyd Show in Frankfurt while being on LSD, it was an absolutely amazing experience. Everything fit together in the most divine ways; the music, the lights, the audience, my thoughts, my life, the universe ...
definitely recommended :)

Merry go round your head - awake, asleep, alive, or dead.

March 20th, 2010, 4:15 pm
Profile ICQ

... on LSD... :)

Dosage?

March 20th, 2010, 11:07 pm
Profile WWW

Half a hit of pretty potent Dalai Lama blotter, no idea how many mics, low enough not to freak out due to the many strangers but high enough to be completely blown away by the show :)

March 21st, 2010, 5:07 pm
Profile ICQ
Administrator

As a follower of the teachings of the Dalai Lama I have to know what these Dalai Lama LSD things are!!! Please explain :D

March 21st, 2010, 8:55 pm
Administrator

and since the acid culture really digs Eastern stuff, they put the Dalai Lama on it.

March 22nd, 2010, 1:57 pm
Profile WWW
Administrator

http://www.tagohio.com/images/lsd_collage2.jpg

if i would have to i'd go with crumb (last row, second from left). definitly crumb.

March 22nd, 2010, 7:21 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Administrator

March 22nd, 2010, 7:25 pm

TS standing for Thomas Szasz, and WFB for William F. Buckley. From a debate which was taped in 1973 for television, this is of course only an extract.

TS: "Drug addiction, Mr. Buckley, is a metaphor.... The phenomenon we are talking about, in my opinion, is best described by the good old English word ‘habit.‘..."

WFB: "Okay. How can we conveniently distinguish between, for instance, my habit, firmly consolidated, of requiring peanut butter for breakfast and somebody else‘s habit of requiring a heroin shot at breakfast time?"

TS: "Why should we?"

WFB: "I want you to help me terminologically because I think that unless your prisms are acute enough to distinguish between peanut butter for breakfast and heroin for breakfast, you may very well be being frivolous in a dangerous sense."

TS: "... Excuse me, no, there‘s nothing frivolous about this, Mr. Buckley. The question is ... why you want to make the distinction, because in my view the only reason to make the distinction is to persecute somebody."

Source: http://www.szasz.com/drugsandfreedom1973.html

April 1st, 2010, 5:51 am
Profile WWW

Hehe, a guy had the good idea of writing e-mails to his friends while tripping balls on acid home-alone, and he shared one of the e-mails he wrote that night for demonstrative purposes I guess. I think anyone who's tried to write at the climax of a psychedelic experience will remember how hard it is hehe. By the way, the guy knows how to write, his story of the night is very well-written.

“Go”
well let me tell you bout the fabric of life it aint nice sugar and spice no none of that, everythings just going fucking fucked up, like eight things just happened in my mind that i dont have a word for so i just used 'fucked' to describe them all and i dont know anything any more its where i am my fingers so elusive spidery on the keyboard splitty splat ratat hammersplat gotcha, sorry. everythings fucked. im currently in the midst of it, sugar and spice, it aint nice, suzy creamchese, ive got rhymes eight or nine see them see how many rhymes i keep them in a massive planet here in the back i put it behind that loud bitch everything is just all over go catch it its gone already its just gone and so im just typing to u after it all leaves not really sure whats being hit my minds just gotten fucking good at this it just sees what it wants to see on the screen. holy shit im really fucking good at this. my thoughts are appearing before me. this is new. sugar and spice. NEW NEW NEW its new wave. everglade ocean spray ella did i tell you about ella she was a lot of everything and she had sequins, well i dont know whatever the fuck those things are, just something that was good ok, she was good. she was the best. so now i write about it while the crest of everything climaxes up and out into the sea of me spreading out my fingers spout the words flaxen relaxin i think i should seen this soon running out of room. um i guess i should call this something. what is this? well just 'random ranting and shit'. well that doesnt capture it. hmm ' everything'. dont like the zing. 'sugar and spice'? well thats nice, but what about acid? oh well dont go for asking because youll get fucked in an elephants ass kid, jesus sucked michael moores dick just since he asked, that motherfucker i spread overhead, oh right sugar and spice. i found everything. well but you know. but here i am. but you know. go we win victory bring out the band theyll play something nice. alright ill call it 'go'...

Source: http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=83544

April 4th, 2010, 5:12 am
Profile WWW

Thank you Oliver for keeping up on posting info :)
for those interested these are (or rather have been) my dalai lamas

May 18th, 2010, 1:45 pm
Profile ICQ

A new documentary, Inside LSD, went on television in 2009. It will help provide some information about the current studies on LSD in the world of science.

May 20th, 2010, 9:12 am
Profile WWW
Administrator

sadly i have seen very throgouh documented evidence that makes it clear that LSD was willfully introduced into the hippy/altrenative sub0culture by intelligence agencies...........obvioulsy your expanded conciousness is the last thing on their agenda so there must be some other reasons ?

also there are a number of legal cases against the US gov't ofr experimentingw ith LSD doese on young adults and adults wihtout heri prior knowledge or withotu telling them

May 27th, 2010, 11:41 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next