View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 23rd, 2014, 8:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Fashion 
Administrator

Interesting choice of words for the French translation of Angst.

November 26th, 2010, 9:07 am
Administrator

And the non-Spanish translation. :P Do you not have many Spanish fans, mr. Tentakel?

The longsleeve design seems very cool in its pixelatedlity!

November 26th, 2010, 9:44 am
Administrator

Well, I do not know about our spanish fans actually, are there? When we choose the languages we wanted to spread around the globe, not stick to too many romance (obvious choice for an european trying to find foreign language meanings for a word) languages. Yees, I know there are two germanics in there... :P

@David: As I understand it, "angoisse" is not the pure, instinctive fear; more something like an anxiety. You might want to check the next (january) edition of the Legacy-Printzine where we talked about just that modern anxiety...

November 26th, 2010, 2:24 pm
Profile WWW
Administrator

Well, I do not know about our spanish fans actually, are there? When we choose the languages we wanted to spread around the globe, not stick to too many romance (obvious choice for an european trying to find foreign language meanings for a word) languages. Yees, I know there are two germanics in there... :P

Understand the point, though it's not a rant of mine, eh. But 'Miedo' is quite different from all those words while 'Angoisse' is more like 'Angst', so it would have looked better. :mrgreen:

November 26th, 2010, 2:52 pm
Administrator

I cannot think of anything better than wearing an AGM shirt while doing my interviews around Europe... Chrystof: please? :D
In the meantime I will defineitely make my own: my top model kitty is willing to pose for a realistic (albiet artistic!) shot hahaha :wink:

Dann, wenn ihr die Sterne seht...

(Nocte Obducta 2011)

November 26th, 2010, 6:55 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: Fashion
Fashion for me is just black t-shirts and black blue jeans, ha made a funny! I love that shirt that says FUCK FASHION. But it cost 30 dollars. Ha !.... I want to experiment one day with the James Bond look, when I get way older. Now I am a 44 year old rager. And I love the old 1980's way of the heavy metal uniform, that I like (I seen this look on the 1st Testament alubm, and it ruled). Before that I went with combat camouflage fatigues, because Paul Baloff wore them, and Scott Ian did also on the Armed and Dangerous mini-album.

I do love that different music artist use fashion to accentuate the music, ala, dressing different because your in store for something different musically

Even though I worship Gothic/ Symphonic / Black Metal to the maximum, I never brought that fashion into my fashion sensibilities. I love year after year picture of me dressed the same, and I like to guess. What era the picture was taken in. Based on how other people were dress, and what trends where going on with them at the time the picture was taken.

October 30th, 2011, 3:01 am
Administrator

KVLT FASHION
http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/ca ... d=20914651

April 29th, 2012, 11:25 am
Profile WWW

Hurra for hipster black metal fashion. :)

April 29th, 2012, 12:57 pm
Profile WWW

Fashion creates the army of clones and zombies. It's style that makes you look individual

November 21st, 2013, 9:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2