View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 23rd, 2014, 2:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Your Opinion about AGM.COM 

one other thing I'd like to point out ... I've been confronted with this attitude of women at the place where I work: to be informed by some of them that they have done almost everything I do on a daily basis -- they have done it once in a while, meaning I did not need to bother myself for them being able to do everything at the place where I work no matter how heavy or inadequate for them the tasks were. now, this puts me in the following lines of consideration: 1) by jove, I want to be able to do blow-jobs to me by myself; 2) do these tasks on a regular basis 6 days in a week emancipationwise...

June 13th, 2010, 9:47 pm
Administrator

Were you surprised to learn that he was brutally murdered for his ideas?

Larsson? more like heart-failure!

Quote:
1) by jove, I want to be able to do blow-jobs to me by myself;

well you know, if we could, then we could finally break free from the yoke of matriarchal tyranny, kick off the chains enslaving the males and live free in an autoerotical Elysee. but that's not what THEY want, is it now...?

most massively derailed thread on this forum so far, kicking up hoax-conspiracies to quench discussions on the most overrated Swedish author EVER

I still appreciate this webzine for being what it is and being what it wants to be - there aren't any boundaries there.

June 14th, 2010, 8:59 pm
Profile WWW

thanks for this week's band from England and the two bands from France

August 8th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Administrator

My opinion about Chavdar's current signature "A Staffordshire Terrier is no bilingual coyote." is that I will put it on my top-10-albums-of-2010-list. It's THAT good.

August 8th, 2010, 7:01 pm
Profile WWW

Today I am printing out all the record reviews, for my personal shopping.

I ususually do this every October, and December, and love the top 10 voting results that happens every year.

I started with Heavy metal way back during the NWOBHM and Power Metal days, Metallica was only a hot demo band back then. And without this resource. I would have a thousand MISSING pieces of metallic art in my collection... T H A N K Y O U !!!!!!!

I hope my being 44 years old, does not ruin this place for all the young cats, (hey I got a charge of excitment back when... everyone (esp Mom and Dad) thought Iron Maiden was pure garbage back in 1980)... but even back when I started going all crazy for MOLTEN LAVA metal way back in October 1982....I always enjoyed bands that are totally kick ass and original. And I am glad to see the beyond the borders, for awesome artistic artist no matter what genre they are in.

I have been busy cutting down trees for the 20th year in a row, and I got a rain day....so I ran to this place ASAP...!!!

And everyone doing hardwork here...I utilize this place for my record collection....and I give you credit and respect just like my prior places and resources of hunting down heavy metal WORLD CLASS recording artist...!!! ie (Kick ass Monthly, Metal Rendevous, Metal Forces, Slayer Magazine, Ill literature, Snakepit Magzine France, Voices from the Darkside Germany, and the GODLY SOUNDS OF DEATH METAL)...and I rate this webzine and print edtions in the same league, in terms of World Class journalism, as all those influental journalistic endevours!!!!

LONG LIVE AVANT GARDE METAL WEBZINE AND PRINT EDITIONS....!!!!

May 25th, 2011, 11:04 pm

Post Re: Your Opinion about AGM.COM
i'm having this problem with the eyes, guys, and i'm afraid it doesn't affect you, not directly at least.. but it seems to me, at least that is what i see in case i don't need a medic to mess with my eyesight.. so i see there are a number of notifications in your updates, i'm incapable to address the seriousness of this issue, still it seems relevant as long i trust what i see AND currently i'm not on psychedelics, even though you've been pretty much around equalizing the latter in the freakzone..

so, do i see a certain fellow who's reviews are being announced in your updates, while the supposed link attachment is missing -- that is the reviews don't figure on your archives!? whatever. seems to me this guys has been also presented as another joining writer while he doesn't figure as a profile in your ABOUT section

noone has complained about that so far, so am I'm supposed to mistrust my eyes, as don't have anyone nearby to corroborate..well, I'm not a total stranger to Keith of Utech and Andre of Locrian, but : Are there any reviews head-ups in updates while relevant data in REVIEWS and in BEYOND section doesn't comply

obviously, something's worng with my eyes, it's either them psychedelics equalizers that need to see a regular shrink, before i contact other sourses to inform myself in regard to some if the review i imagine available here

January 29th, 2012, 1:56 pm

i didn't think necessary to copy-paste from where i mention, maybe this fellow got lost in the jungle whatever but what matter are the relevant review sources in case you wish to hold up such.. dunno whether that's an locations, past & present duties - it's not my nature to delve further into.. but when it's a matter of artists it's a shame to... dunno should i continue here...

January 29th, 2012, 3:28 pm
Administrator

Chavdar, you know exactly why those reviews aren't available anymore, and why you aren't welcome here anymore.

January 29th, 2012, 10:50 pm
Profile WWW
Administrator

A jelzap from Metroid Prime (gamecube). Now I understand where the AGM.com logo comes from.

July 15th, 2012, 6:27 pm
Profile WWW

How about an RSS feed for the news page? I promise to subscribe. :)

August 16th, 2012, 3:35 pm
Profile WWW
Administrator

Indeed! If you are a twitter user, there is a thingy here that you can use: http://api.twitter.com/1/statuses/user_ ... gardemetal - have no idea how it works though. For non-twitter users... sorry, nothing at the moment!

August 16th, 2012, 5:58 pm
Profile WWW

Heh. I had overlooked your Twitter account, which I was simply follow then. As far as I can see, you only use it for updates. How about news, as well?

August 16th, 2012, 11:23 pm
Profile WWW
Administrator

Good point about the News section, I'll forward that inquiry to the web wizard.

August 17th, 2012, 12:46 pm
Profile WWW

Yay! Polls! Votes! Lists!

So, when does the 2012 poll close?

Also, it would be nice to have a better overview of the results of the previous polls. They are currently scattered in the Stories section.

November 9th, 2012, 12:24 pm
Profile WWW
Administrator

Oh, forgot to add that. It'll be open around New Year's somewhere.

Good point! I'll add links to previous years with the voting form.

EDIT: added links to previous years' top lists (2007 to 2011) in the voting form!

November 9th, 2012, 5:37 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next